If you travel daily, from MONDAY TO FRIDAYS, this is the season ticket for you, with significant discounts, up to 52% compared to the occasional ticket. Steps to follow before buying a Bidaide Season Ticket:
- Choose the route/trajectory, you can do so between Bilbao > Vitoria-Gasteiz, between Right Embankment > Vitoria-Gasteiz or Left Embankment > Vitoria-Gasteiz. In these cases, when you choose among these routes, the season ticket allows you to choose among the times for these routes. You also have the option of the Multi-route Season Ticket, which allows you to choose among all the times on all routes.
- A-3714 Bilbao > Vitoria-Gasteiz > Bilbao. If you choose this route you can choose to travel among all the departure times from Termibus, or from the bus stops at Deusto and Sarriko destination Vitoria-Gasteiz. Or you can choose from all the departures from the University of Vitoria-Gasteiz or the Bus station and the destination is Bilbao or the new stops at Deusto and Sarriko. Click on this link: timetables Bilbao>Vitoria-Gasteiz.
- A-3718 Gallarta > Vitoria-Gasteiz > Gallarta, if you choose this bus route you can choose among all the times of departures from the Left Embankment or any of the stops made along the route and the destination Vitoria-Gasteiz, travelling in either direction. Clic on this link: «Left Bank>Vitoria-Gasteiz timetable»
- A 3719 Algorta > Vitoria-Gasteiz > Algorta, if you choose this bus route you can choose among all the times of departures from the Right Embankment or any of the stops made along the route and the destination Vitoria-Gasteiz, travelling in either direction. Click on this link: “Right Bank > Vitoria-Gasteiz timetable”.
- Multilinea. This season ticket allows you to travel at any time on all routes. Passengers starting their journey from the left or the right embankment who need wide mobility and freedom of choice between the different times and routes use this ticket.
- You can choose depending on your age, each one has a different price.
- Bidaide Red Season ticket, for persons over 31
- Bidaide Green Season ticket, for persons under 31 and retired persons
- You can choose the frequency: each one covers a period and has a set price
- MONTHLY Bidaide Red or Green season ticket which expires monthly.
- QUARTERLY Bidaide Red or Green season ticket which expires quarterly.
- ANNUAL Bidaide Red or Green season ticket which expires annually.
4. It is nominative, or personalised. It can only be used by the owner of the ticket. It is not transferable.
6. To apply for the first time present the documentation at the ticket office. For more information see the section on the webpage, bidaide season ticket frequently asked questions.
7. To renew the ticket, in the same conditions in which you have been travelling, you can do so on the webpage, www.autobuseslaunion.com and the link “renew bidaide season ticket“. See details in the section bidaide season ticket frequently asked questions, on the webpage.