- Tickets can only be sold to passengers who have plane tickets for the scheduled flight being covered at that time. It is expressly forbidden for this passenger transport service to be used by persons other than passengers (of the arrival and departure flights that it covers). It is the responsibility of the bus driver to control and check this requirement.
- The bus times are subject to the flight schedules of the company Ryanair and Binter from Foronda.
- Fares for the use of this transport are set at €3 each way. The price is fixed and unique for the entire outward or return journey. Children aged 0 to 2 travel free.
- Tickets can be bought online at autobuseslaunion.com, on route and at the ticket office of Autobuses La Union in Vitoria-Gasteiz bus station, Termibus (Bilbao) or at La Burundesa ticket office in Pamplona bus station.
- Timetables depend on Ryanair and Binter flights.
- For further information ring 94 427 11 11 or 945 26 46 26
- Click on the following link to buy your ticket. https://regular.autobusing.com/venta/?empresa=launion
La Unión operates the bus service that links Vitoria airport with Vitoria Bus Station and the city centre. The bus fare is €3 per person each way.
From this central point you are within short walking distance to a good number of hotels. Close by, there is a taxi rank, should you need a taxi
FROM THE AIPORT TO VITORIA
The bus departs from the door of the arrivals terminal half an hour after the arrival of the flight and passengers have collected their luggage. It stops, 15-20 minutes later, inside the Bus Station, heading next to the city centre, to Calle Cadena y Eleta at the side of the New Cathedral.
FROM VITORIA TO THE AIRPORT
In the other direction the bus stops at the same locations: it leaves Calle Cadena y Eleta two hours prior to flight departure; 15 minutes later it stops inside the Bus Station and then heads to the airport where it arrives about an hour and a half prior to the departure of the flight.