There are no calendar restrictions on the use of this pass; it is valid any day of the year on the following lines:
La Burundesa Passes
Valid lines for La Burundesa Passes
|Line||N. of trips||Rate|
|Bilbao – Pamplona/Iruña||10||131,50€|
|Bilbao – Pamplona/Iruña||20||233,00€|
|Bilbao – Alsasua/Altsasu||10||88,40€|
|Bilbao – Alsasua/Altsasu||20||156,80€|
- Holders of this pass do not have any preferential ticket rights; seats are guaranteed by purchase of tickets in advance at the company’s ticket offices, which are open to the public seven days a week. Consult opening times.
- Each pass, at the time it is purchased, has the number of trips indicated thereon and this trip balance is consumed as it is used.
- If departure is from the bus station, passengers will have to go to the ticket office to validate the number of trips to be used and receive the corresponding tickets prior to boarding the coach.
- In the event of using it on route, this pass does not award the user any kind of priority over other passengers to board the coach.
- Tickets charged to these passes can be taken out in advance upon request at our ticket offices.
- In the event of loss or theft, La Burundesa assumes no liability for any outstanding trips on the pass.
- If the pass is returned for reimbursement of the unused trips, the discounts applied will be deducted from the sum to be reimbursed