The top management of the company is aware that we need to achieve customer satisfaction by providing high-quality services that meet the real needs of our users, and that we need to do so competitively. The management have also implemented continuous improvement in our quality management system, which is compliant with standard UNE-EN ISO 9001:2008.
Our quality policy is based on the following principles:
- Always seeking to satisfy our customers by meeting their requirements and any other requirements that might be applicable.
- Commitment on the part of our staff to the effective maintenance of our quality management system.
- Continuous improvement and the prevention of problems.
- Dealing with nonconformities collectively and participatively.
- Providing ongoing training for the upskilling of our personnel.
- Placing the utmost emphasis on prevention rather than correction.
- Paying particular attention to suggestions from our employees for improvements in procedures and quality regulations.
Within the framework of quality policy at the company, it is the General Manager who approves the annual plan that sets quality targets. These targets are reassessed and raised year by year.
Achieving targets is a shared responsibility, and all employees of LA UNION, S.A. must take part and co-operate in the process. To that end, the company ensures that everyone is aware of, understands and accepts the quality policy established by drawing up a company-wide information plan. This plan is reviewed to ensure that it is suited to the processes in place at LA UNION, S.A